Supplier Terms and Conditions
- This order shall be governed in all respects by the law of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Bergad, Inc (Bergad) monitors supplier performance, including both on-time delivery, and quality of purchases, and may react accordingly based on performance concerns.
- Suppliers shall ensure appropriate competence of its personnel, including any required qualifications, when applicable, to provide additional confidence of the conformance of purchases.
- Suppliers shall ensure its personnel are aware of their contribution to product or service conformity, their contribution to product safety, and the importance of ethical behavior.
- Where required on the Bergad Purchase Order, suppliers must use Bergad’s customer-approved special process sources.
- COA or COC required upon request.
- Order confirmation, including ship date, required via email within 2 business days.
- Seller shall furnish all resources necessary to assure compliance with the established delivery dates.
- In the event that delivery dates are unable to be met by the Seller, Seller shall notify Buyer in writing immediately and provide an updated delivery date.
- Buyer may deduct from the purchase price expenses incurred by Buyer as a result delayed delivery by Seller.
- Seller shall be responsible for packaging, loading and tying-down of each shipment in accordance with the specifications and requirements of the Purchase Order or in the absence thereof, in a manner to ensure safe shipment of the materials or ordered items.
- Bergad’s Purchase Order Number must be included on all invoices, shipping papers and packages.
- Supplier will provide carrier tracking number via email upon shipment.
- Detailed packing lists are required with each shipment.
Nonconforming Product or Material:
- In the event of nonconforming product/material, Bergad is to be contacted by the supplier. Approval and/or disposition nonconforming product/material must be as directed by Bergad’s Quality department or designee.
Verification and Inspection:
- Bergad performs inspection activities to ensure that purchased product meets purchase requirements.
- Receiving inspections (of supplier products / services / documents) may be / are performed by a designated employee.
- Bergad verifies the authenticity of the appropriate certificate of conformity, material certificates, etc. and other accompanying documentation by review and comparison (as is appropriate) to the drawing and/or industry specifications or by other means.
- When necessary, Bergad may inspect or audit at the supplier’s facility. Furthermore, products are inspected to ensure they meet requirements (dimensions, etc.) and the results are recorded (as appropriate).
- All special processes where the compliance cannot be verified by inspections will require a Certificate of Conformity.
- When Bergad, or its customer, intends to perform verification at the supplier’s premises; Bergad will first state the intended verification arrangements and the method of product release. This information will be communicated on the Bergad Purchase Order or via another acceptable purchasing arrangement.